Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Keeping My Eyes on the Prize

Less than 2 weeks to go before we are permanently moved into our new home. And the things that need done are more numerous than the stars ⭐️ in the sky...or at least that’s the way it feels.

Not only do we have to pack up our apartment but we also have to set up our new home once we are there. I worry about where we will put things and if our new home will be as cluttered and messy as our apartment. I an especially worried about the bathrooms and the kitchen. The bathrooms are much smaller than we are used to. Where will we put all of our “stuff “?  I can only plan for it now since I only have a fuzzy idea of size and storage space. So...I need to stop spending precious brain power on stuff I can’t solve and focus on today.

And so it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment